Napkin Folding Flower – Ivory Wedding Napkins.
Napkin Folding Flower
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- A baby's diaper
- diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce <em>flowers</em>; bloom
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce <em>flowers</em>
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Napkins in My Drawers
They are stored in a vintage gorgeous green and gold credenza that was my late Mom’s. What you see here is a portion of one of the eight drawers.
For my Flickr groups, especially, “What’s in Your Drawers”…
birthday cupcakes 🙂